Sunday 26 September 2010

Advance notice - modelling shows

There are two modelling shows, not Wargame shows that I am planning on visiting later this year. The first is the IPMS Scale Modelworld at The International Centre, Telford and the second is The Warley National Model Railway Exhibition at the NEC, Birmingham.

I have in the past visited both and can recommend them as great days out, the IPMS as one of the all time best models shows in the UK (and maybe even the world - yes it is that good) and secondly the Warley Show as one of the largest model railway shows in the UK.

Full details;
IPMS Scale Modelworld
13th and 14th November 2010 at The International Centre, Telford. I recommend visiting on the Sunday as there are sometimes areas that are closed off to non-IPMS members on the Saturday, see; link

The Warley Model Railway Show
20th and 21st November 2010 at the NEC, Birmingham. This is a BIG show and anyone thinking of going should plan to spend the day and bring lots of money, see; link

If I had to choose one, it would be the IPMS show, but it's a close call! I would hope to see you at one or the other!

Tony

1 comment:

John Lambshead said...

I would love to go but they are up north. I am not sure I am ready for foreign parts at the mo.
Have a good time