Thursday 17 April 2008

Where do you go to model/paint?

There have been a number of articles over the last couple of months that have highlighted where people model and paint. Here is my haven, a garden sun room that my wife bought for my 40th birthday.


The sun room is situated in the corner of the garden and is 2.5mtrs x 2.5mtrs with one corner cut at an angle, there are windows to two sides and a double, glass door to the side cut at an angle. This photo show one of the windows and my main workbench, which was cleaned for the occasion, allthough I should have changed the dirty water! There is electricity which allows light, heating and the use of power tools and a radio (since this photo was taken I have replaced the old black radio cassette with a DAB radio). The angle lights have 'daylight bulbs' and one is fitted with a magnifying lens, which I very rarely use.
Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much we can accomplish in such a small area. That's like your Batcave!