Thursday 19 January 2023

Scratching that itch.....


It's been some time since I blogged about any of my narrow gauge railway projects and in truth there has been very little in the way of any new contact. But.....

I just can't stop thinking about yet another narrow gauge layout build and have started to browse the internet for inspiration. I know that I should be hunkering down and progressing on some wargame magazine content, but that narrow gauge layout butterfly just keeps nagging at me.

My plan is to exhibit Yellow Pelican Mining sometime this year - in fact I'm already looking at suitable and reasonably close exhibitions that I might attend and exhibit at, but so far nothing firmly booked. I''ll keep you informed of any developments, but don't expect anything soon - narrow gauge railway layouts and particularly scratch built narrow gauge railway layouts take some time from conception to the final layout.

Tony

No comments: