Wednesday 22 November 2023

Bampi's Shed


I'll start by saying that my shed is where I do most of my modelling and figure painting - in fact miniature figure painting or wargame figure painting is what I would love to be doing....

But over the last three months most of my time in the shed has been repairing toys, producing bits 'n' pieces and finishing Christmas gifts. To give you some idea of the various jobs here is a list (and not a complete list at that!)

Making (and painting) cardboard shields for the two grandsons 

Illustrating two children's books for my son's father-in-law

Re-framing a painting for my daughter - I produced the painting some time ago but was never satisfied with the finished frame and mount

Repair two swords for the grandsons

Produce some Christmas gifts

Making fancy dress props for my son (I'm still working on these)

Re-mend a sword!

Repair a wooden spoon

Print some Christmas cards from lino prints I carved years ago

Hopefully, I can spend some time painting wargame miniatures soon. But I not holding my breath.....

Tony

No comments: