Thursday 19 September 2024

Flintloque original artwork by Edward Jackson


I am lucky enough to be the proud owner of a number of Flintloque Themed original artworks by Edward Jackson. Following a comment on the new Retroloque Facebook site I went searching in the attic for some of these. The first is The Princess Juliana Chasseur Elite regiment that were sculpted by me and released by Alternative Armies as a limited edition regiment.

The second is one of two pieces of artwork that I own showing Foul Mouth Freddy (the second is framed in my office) a Flintloque character that was also invented by me and is available as a limited edition metal miniature from AA.


The third image is of a Toadaroni character.



Thank you to Edward and I hope that you enjoy these 'blast from the past' images.

Tony

No comments: