Thursday 24 October 2024

October 2024 - day 25


 Another tower.....

Just to recap, these sketches are of models that I have yet to build or drawings that I have at some time planned to build. I have many sketch books full of such pencil sketches and one day I might get around to modelling them, although new inspiration and models can sometimes get moved up the 'to-do' list. For example the covered well that features in Miniature Wargames issue 499 - see this link.

My scratch built model articles or tutorials that are seen in many modelling or wargaming magazines usually start off with such a sketch. I find that having a drawing to work from, even though I sometimes deviate from them, is a great starting point.

I would welcome comments and particularly suggestions as to what models I should build next.

Tony

No comments: