Sunday, 16 August 2026

Car Boot Sale Bargains


Sue and I have just returned from the local car boot sale where I picked up this bargain box of sanding sticks for just £4.00. My best bargain buy of the year!

Below I have detailed the full contents which I have estimated to be worth in excess of £60.00. The stall holder was not aware of what they were and said I could have the whole box for £4.00. I later told him what they were and he was pleased that they were going to someone who both knew what they were and would use them.






On a different stall I bought this OLFA rotary cutter and spare blades for £2.00 - £1.50 for the cutter and 50p for the blades. In addition I picked up two A3 cutting mats one brand new for £3.00 and 20p for a used example. Even more modelling bargains.


Back home I just couldn't wait to post about my good fortune.

Tony

2 comments:

Simon said...

I do love a car boot. I am always finding hobby items for myself and She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Tony said...

One of the best bits from today was that Sue actually paid for one of the cutting mats! A win-win.