Wednesday 16 February 2011

Grand Manner Buildings featured on LAF

Late last night Dave from Grand Manner phoned to inform me that there were a number of Grand Manner building being featured on The Lead Adventure Forum (LAF). Most (not all) of the buildings featured in these links are from GM, the masters for which were originally modelled by me. I have no direct connection with FUGAZI and would not like to 'steal' his images. I have therefore used this Night-Watchman's Cottage photo to illustrate this post.

For full details and some quite splendid 'eye-candy', please go to these links;

I still find it very special when I see models that I sculpted painted-up and set in 'real' gaming situation as when I am working on the blank 'masters' they are usually just plain white sculptures. Terrain painting of this superb quality really brings them to life. I hope you agree.

For full details of the ranges available from Grand Manner, go to this link

Tony

1 comment:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Great looking building!

Cheers
Christopher