Sunday 27 November 2016

Some More Timber Framed Buildings


Sue and I were in Stratford earlier today and on our return home we stopped in Alcester. Our plan was to pop in to one of our favourite restaurants and have a late lunch, but in the end we drove back to Droitwich and had tea at home.

Here are some images of a timber framed house in Alcester, I thought it was worth recording as the timbers look original.




This house was across the road from it and again, I thought it was worth recording.


Finally we have the back of a larger structure - these images were taken from the Waitrose carpark in Droitwich. I particularly like the Ochre colour which looked like it had recently been repainted.




Tony

3 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

The ochre one.. star Yard (?). The front is different (I think) ..a later Addition (?)

Tony said...

"The ochre one.. star Yard?"

Absolutely - it looks like they are doing renovations to the whole building.

Tony

(Kym) + Warburton + (Classic40K) said...

Very interesting.. I love the ochre house!