Friday 10 March 2017

Models For Wargamers Book official launch this weekend



On Sunday, Sue and I will be at the West Midlands Military Show, Alumwell where I will be officially launching the Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models For Wargamers. My intention is to have models from all three books on display plus some others, for example the resin casts from the Panzerfauste range and a couple of models that have featured in magazine tutorials. If you are attending, please stop by and say hello.

I have a couple of copies of More Wargame Terrain which will be sold for just £15.00 a copy but it will be the new book that I will be concentrating on.

As with the earlier publications, the first 100 will be numbered and signed. My plan is to hold a prize draw once these books are sold. Should you wish to order your own copy, please go to this link.

While details of the Alumwell show can be found here.

Thank you.

Tony

3 comments:

Tony said...

Update;

The first 36 signed and numbered copies have already been sold and posted out.

Tony

(Kym) + Warburton + (Classic40K) said...

Can't wait to get my copy!

Rob Alderman said...

Looking forward to getting one tomorrow!