Friday 8 June 2018

1:27.7 scale conversions



While working on other modelling projects these diversions have been great fun. I am currently building and painting models for the second Pen & Sword book and in down-time waiting for glue to set or paint to dry, I have been playing with the 1:27.7 scale resin men that I produced for my Narrow Gauge Adventure project for more information see this post.

As you can see in the image above, I have used some of the resin casts as the basis of conversions. The complete engine driver - Finley is in the centre, while the two conversions are either side. And below you can see the painted examples. I thought that the white coveralls were a great variation on the denim or dark blue clothing seen in earlier posts, while the knitted bobble hat reminded me of my Uncle who would wear a similar hat while fishing.


If you want copies of these resin models please see this link.

Tony

No comments: