Friday 19 April 2019

Wargames Terrain & Buildings - latest update



I received my authors copies yesterday so the book is now ready for distribution and should be posted out to customers on 31st April.

The book can still be ordered via Pen & Sword at the reduced special offer price of just £11.99 (however I am not sure how long this pre-order offer will last). See this link for further details.

Wargames Terrain & Buildings - The Napoleonic Wars by Tony Harwood
Published by Pen & Sword
RSP £14.99/$24.95 (currently on offer for £11.99)
160 full colour pages with nine complete start-to-finish modelling and painting projects (see contents below)
246 mm x 171 mm
Illustrated throughout with step-by-step images
ISBN 1526716399
Please note the books are NOT available from me but via Pen & Sword


The first Pen & Sword book now sits alongside my self-published books on my book shelf. Should you be interested in buying a copy of Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models For Wargames, please see this link.


Happy Easter.

Tony

No comments: