Monday 27 March 2023

Mercenary Orcs from Warmonger

Sometimes a change is as good as a rest and I've not been painting miniatures recently. These three Warmonger (Foundry) Mercenary Orcs were picked up second hand and re-based and re-painted as a bit of fun - a distraction.

I didn't strip the mini's but just repainted the original colour scheme with acrylic paints and washes. The paint style isn't one that I would have naturally chosen, but they just seem to work. They are based on GW 40mm round plastic bases with simple plain sand bases over Milliput and odd static grass tufts glued in place with superglue.


I'm sure I have a fourth somewhere in my Lead Mountain and will be searching him out over the next couple of days.

If you are also wondering what to paint, it is sometimes worth picking up minis that are not part of your main themed armies, but something a little different.

Tony

1 comment:

Anibal Invictus said...

Lovely designed and painted Boyz!