Friday 29 March 2024

1935 Morgan Super Sports from Academy/Minicraft

Earlier this month I was given this secondhand 1/16th scale model kit of a 1935 Morgan Super Sports three wheeler as a birthday present. The second hand kit is complete with just the rubber tyres attached to the spoked wheels and minus the decals. Quite a feat for a kit from the 1990's.

I was given the Morgan three wheeler book some time ago so I can't complain that I don't have enough information to build a true replica. But will it be a pristine example or slightly used one? And what colour?


Thanks to Gary and Beckie (and the boys) for my birthday present.

Tony

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Surely has to be British Racing Green and pristine and polishes to a shine

Tony said...

I agree with the British Racing Green.