Wednesday 8 December 2010

Armoured DeLorean by Black Army Products

Here was a surprise! A commission I completed some time ago, a 1/56th scale Armoured Not-DeLorean. The resin model is available from Black Army Productions for $20.00. For full details go to this link

There was a comment on TMP asking if this was a converted die cast or an original scratch-build. I can confirm it is an original sculpt and here is the proof......... A work-in-progress shot of the partially finished master.

I hope you enjoy seeing the finished resin casting. I think Alex has done a great job turning the original model into this fine Post-Apocalyptic sports car! Very well done.

If anyone is looking for a model maker to produce a 'master' please contact me either via this Blog or on dampfpanzerwagon(at)yahoo.co.uk

Tony
To Alex. I was sorry to read of the passing of your father John. My thoughts are with you and your family.

1 comment:

Tony said...

See;
http://www.blackarmyproductions.com/black_army_010.htm

Tony