Sunday 7 August 2011

An Ogre of Valon - part three

The first three images show the basecoated miniature, a simple matt black spray can (bought for £1.00 at the local Poundland) and touched up with Chaos Black.

Photos Four, Five and Six - show the flesh areas painted. I used a base of Snakebite Leather, some Blood Red and Skull White. Once dry I washed the areas with Sepia, Mud, Black and Purple. The eyes are painted in with a toned-down Skull White and a fine brush.

During the initial painting I finished the head and hands and completely forgot about the bare feet!

The face on this Marauder Miniature is a real treat to paint - just full of character. I cannot wait to start on the uniform.


No comments: