Thursday 17 January 2019

2019 update

New posts on the Blog have been a little slow of late, but this does not mean that I have not been busy. I have been updating the second Pen & Sword book which has needed some tweaks prior to going to the editor. In addition there have been a number of new commissions that dropped into my 'in-box' over Christmas and obviously these have been taking up a considerable amount of my hobby time.

I can confirm that there are a number of magazine articles in the pipeline and as these are confirmed and published, I will post details on the Blog.

I can also confirm that I will once again be exhibiting at The West Midlands Military Show, Alumwell in March, but the major change has been that I was made redundant in December and obviously I have had to move my focus slightly to finding another job.

I will try to keep posting old and lost articles on the Blog and hopefully I can even get around to painting some of my 'lead mountain'.

Tony

2 comments:

Lasgunpacker said...

Oh! Sorry to hear that, and hopefully something comes along quickly. I have been there myself, and it is not a great feeling even when you find something new straightaway.

(Kym) + Warburton + (Classic40K) said...

Good luck on the job front. Best wishes for must be a difficult time.