Sunday 31 March 2019

March 2019 - a very busy month



With March 2019 now over and looking forward to the rest of the year, I have been amazed at how busy the month has been. Wargames Terrain & Buildings is now available and although I have only seen a pre-publication or pre-release copy, I can see on the Pen & Sword web site that the book is available to order - for details of how you can get your own copy please see this link.


I should also point out that I still have limited copies of Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models For Wargamers available - details of how to order a copy can be found here.


Following the West Midlands Military Show, Alumwell I have just one spare copy of Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 2 - More Wargame Terrain and this will be available to the first customer to contact me via this link.


Then there were the two magazine articles - W. S & S issue 101 with The Christmas Store Hut and then Miniature Wargames issue 432 and the in-depth Mos Espa Star Wars inspired article.


I know that there are many more articles planned for publication in wargaming themed magazines, plus a second book from Pen & Sword - Wargame Terrain & Buildings North Africa due in 2020. So for now a time to relax a little.

Tony

No comments: