Friday 21 April 2023

Cyclops update

The Cyclops was mounted on to a 50mm metal washer (may last one - I will have to pick some up the next time I'm shopping) and the groundwork was built up with terracotta Milliput. Sieved stones and sand was then added over PVA glue and sealed with a mix of diluted PVA to which I have added some washing up liquid.

I thought the toy sculpt was a little lacking in features so added a couple of plastic skulls and built up the fur with green stuff following an illustration I found on the internet.


My next step will be to undercoat the model and I'm also looking at more illustrations to help me decide on the flesh colour - the flesh on this simple paint scheme looks to artificial - I want a more putrid flesh colour.

Expect more updates soon.

Tony

No comments: