Saturday 1 April 2023

Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over - part thirty eight

It has been some time since I posted about my Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over project but a recent visit to The West Midlands Military Show (See earlier posts) saw me pick up a blister pack of The Silver Bayonet Goblins (TSB011) and combining them with the Demon Gentleman (Alternative Armies) meant I could now work on a new group of themed miniatures.

The Goblins were mounted on to 1p coins and the Demon on to a 2p coin. The groundwork was built up with Terracotta Milliput and then further textured with sieved stones and sand applied over PVA glue. The image below shows the group ready for undercoating or priming.


The figures have been used straight from the box with no alterations or modifications (a rare occurrence for me) as I was looking forward to the painting of this group - I have had the AA Demon for a couple of years and been wondering how I could use him. With this group of Goblins I now have a leader and his diminutive followers all ready for action in a game of The Silver Bayonet.

More to follow.

Tony

No comments: