Friday 8 August 2008

Flintloque - Large Farm House part ten

When I started this modelling project I never thought it would go on for so long and so many photos! The main construction work is now nearly completed, I still need to base the house and add lots of small detail before painting, but I am very pleased with the work so far.

These four photos show the Large Farm House from four separate angles, which I feel give a good representation of the work so far.

I would expect to add more photos soon, but maybe not so many!





Tony

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The farmhouse appears to have recovered from it's oven "incident". I can not wait until you post the painted house.

Tony said...

I would agree, if anything the incident in the oven has added character.

I live in a small Central England town called Droitwich, Worcestershire and the old high street has a number of 'tumble-down' wood frame and brick buildings that look as if they should have been condemed years ago, all crocked and twisted.

There is still a lot of detailing to complete and basing before I think about painting.

Tony