Friday 22 November 2013

Figure Painter Magazine #7



I have recently downloaded issue 7 of the on-line publication Figure Painter Magazine. Regular readers and followers will know that I have downloaded a number of these magazines, but not every issue.

The magazine follows a tried and tested format of a mixture of reviews (or open box) articles a couple of tutorials and at least one interview. The rest of the pages being adverts and images of beautifully painted miniatures.

Given that I have in the past been very complimentary of the content, I found this issue my least favourite of the four I have downloaded. I'm not sure why? Issue 7 has 100 pages of content which is more large-scale figure orientated as opposed to wargame figure scales, but has the potential to be a great magazine. At just £1.00 per issue I find the magazine good value and would recommend that anyone interested in figure painting (what ever the scale) would find something of interest.

For further details go to this link.

Tony

No comments: