Monday 22 July 2019

An Industrial Narrow Gauge Adventure - Even more clutter



Regular followers of this Blog will know that I have been working on an industrial narrow gauge railway layout built to 1:27.7 scale or 11mm = 1 foot. The choice of such an unusual scale has meant that much if not all items needed for the layout have had to be heavily modified and/or converted from existing models, completely 'scratch built' or sculpted by me.

In these latest posts I will update the Blog with 'work-in-progress' images and text showing how the initial project is developing. For more information look out for the Narrow Gauge Labels to the right.

Even more 'clutter' has been added.....

I once read that you shouldn't add too much clutter to your layout. I believe that you can never add too much!

Tony

No comments: