Saturday 27 July 2019

Kennel Lane, Broadway - first update



Long before any construction work commenced, I produced these rough sketches based upon my on-site notes and the modified image below. At the time of my initial visit to Broadway - I did not have a tape measure (which is rare for me) so I measured out the dimensions by pacing around the building and using my own height to judge critical dimensions. I'm not sure what the people around thought of a grown man sitting on a wall and producing sketches of such a building - and then pacing around the said building and making notes!


The on-site drawings and notes have been published below.



Given the details above, I will try to produce the model as accurately as possible, but will say at the outset that the model is 'based on' the Kennel Lane building and NOT a precise copy.

More to come and soon.

Tony

No comments: