Sunday 28 July 2019

Wargames Terrain & Buildings - North Africa and The Middle East



I can now show images of the new Pen & Sword book; Wargames Terrain & Buildings - North Africa and The Middle East written by me and due for release in 2020. Further details can be seen via this link and I will update the Blog once I have more information.

Wargames Terrain & Building - North Africa and The Middle East
Written by Tony Harwood
Published by Pen & Sword
160 pages
Over 350 full colour images
ISBN - 9 781 526716439

I have already seen a pre-production printed version and a finalised electronic copy and can confirm that the content will follow the earlier Wargames Terrain & Buildings - The Napoleonic Wars format. See below and this link for details of how to order you own copy of this book from Pen & Sword.


I should also add that I still have some copies of Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3 - Models For Wargamers available and details of how to order a copy can be found here.


Tony

No comments: