Sunday 27 October 2019

28mm Walls from Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 1 - Building Wargame Terrain Book



As promised in my earlier post I have included more images of the scratch-built wall sections that were originally featured in the Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 1 - Building Wargame Terrain. The images show the four finished models that were built from plastic card and foam. They were painted with a variety of acrylic paint brands and mounted on to a textured plastic card base.

The four sections have now been sold and I am sorry to say that I was unable to find any work-in-progress shots, but should they came to light I will post them on the Blog.

The set of four walls comprised a damaged section with wooden gate, two corner sections and a damaged straight section.





In this image you can see all four pieces.


While in these last images show the wall sections on my gaming board with a 28mm Flintloque miniature alongside - shown for scale.



The damaged gate section is 350mm long x 50mm tall mounted on to a 3mm thick plastic card base 360mm x 75mm.

Tony

1 comment:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

They look great. The coloring and shading are perfect.