Friday 15 May 2020

Airfix Model World Magazine



Yesterday I received in the mail the latest copy of Airfix Model World (issue 115 June 2020). It is the first issue of an annual subscription that my daughter has set up for me.

I have written in the past how I enjoy reading model making magazines and with the sad demise of Military Modelling, Airfix Model World is my favourite model making magazine. I usually pick up the odd issue from W H Smiths or secondhand via e-bay, but now I have a whole years worth of reading enjoyment to look forward to. Thank you Holly.

I can report that prior to the lockdown, I had visited The Midlands Air Museum and managed to pick up a bag full of secondhand magazines, which have helped me deal with the stay-at-home blues. This new subscription will give me some more model making reading.

Stay safe and

Keep Calm and Carry On Modelling

Tony