Saturday 18 December 2021

Christmas 2021 Project - part eight

The table edges were painted black (three coats over a grey undercoat as I wanted a long lasting finish) and then the whole table was matt varnished in preparation for the flocking.


I'm less certain we will be able to have a game over the Christmas period, not because I think it won't be finished, more because I'm uncertain as to the Covid regulations and the possibility of meeting up.

Progress has been OK, but I was never in a rush to finish.

Tony

1 comment:

(Kym) + Warburton + (Classic40K) said...

Looks nice. Hopefully Covid doesn't disrupt things things too much - in Australia it is very unpredictable as they have opened up borders between states but you have to isolate/quarantine if you come into contact with a covid case....which is obviously happening quite regularly si9nce there is more travelling around....