Wednesday 2 February 2022

Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over - part twenty eight

Today's post shows some of my Flintloque inspired miniatures that are obvious stand-ins for my Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over project.

The first image shows two stands of Games Workshop Snottlings alongside the earlier Snottlings or Red Caps featured in Sundays post. They are painted in the same colour schemes, but are mounted on to 2p coins rather than 1p.

The second image shows my Leprechauns which are modified Alternative Armies 1st HEVC Halfling Foot (57001) mounted on to 1p coins. for more information see this post.

The final picture features a conversion I did some time ago - Jack the Pumpkin Head once again, for more information, see this link. I think he would make a great Harvestman stand-in.


Tony

No comments: