Tuesday 8 February 2022

Guardian of the Shrine from W, S & S issue 118



Following on from my last post I spent some time setting up this small vignette following the scenario guidelines detailed in the Silver Bayonet scenario Guardian of the Shrine written by Joseph A. McCullough which was included in the latest issue of Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy (issue 118).

I used the D&D Gnoll as the Guardian Beast and some Flintloque Elves/Ferach as the adventurers. The Shrine is the scratch built model that was featured in Miniature Wargames issue 464, for more details, see this post.

Now that I have posted the image and seen the final layout, I can't help thinking that I could have done better with the layout so will try to take some better images once I have had time to re-model the vignette.

Tony

No comments: