Tuesday 9 April 2013

Salute 2013

Salute 2013, held at The ExCell Centre, London on Saturday, 20th April is without doubt the largest wargaming show in the UK (possibly Europe) it is organised by the South London Warlords, for full details go to this link.

Last year I attended as a guest of Gavin at Alternative Armies (TE14), and this year I was invited to help out on the Grand Manner stand (TD20). However due to other commitments I am not able to attend and the famous Dampfpanzerwagon T-Shirt will remain locked away in the wardrobe for another year!


I have browsed with envy the list of games and traders published in Miniature Wargames 360, but will just have to sit-tight and read the after action reports on LAF and TMP.

I have however booked Saturday 25th May as a holiday (I normally work on weekends) to attend Games Expo 2013, which this year will be held at the new venue - the NEC Hilton Metropole, for full details go to this link.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Tony

1 comment:

Gavin Syme (GBS) said...

It was a great pleasure to see you last year Tony and my pleasure to furnish your entrance to the show as well.

Perhaps next year?

GBS