The first building finished. The most time consuming part was painting the timber frame. I used watered-down Chaos Black with some Beastial Brown added (to reduce the starkness of pure black) and with a No. 2 Rosemary and Co. brush painted each of the wooden frames. There is no quick way of doing this - you just have to take each post and paint it to the best you can.
There is some detail painting but not much and I have found these simple naive and early Warhammer or Citadel themed building to be just the tonic I needed.
My Mojo is back!
For details of the earlier construction, texturing and base painting please see earlier posts.
Building No. 2 to follow soon.