Sunday, 17 January 2021

A Japanese Bunker - additional content

Following on from yesterdays Blog post, I have included these images showing how I modelled the palm tree fronds from artificial rose leaves.....

Using this plastic and linen rose.

I removed the leaves from the stem.

And re-modelled them by triming with a pair of nail scissors. I had tried using a knife, but the scissors were so much easier.

Another image of the finished Japanese Bunker with the palm tree fronds glued in place. 

I would hope that in the future I could offer more 'additional content' for articles I have written, content that should add to the initial magazine article by showing how I have modelled a certain feature or detail.


No comments: