Sunday, 10 January 2021

Flintloque Line Infantry - part four

My initial plan was to start undercoating the eight Orc minis, but.....

I actually spent most of the day tidying up the metal mouldings. I used a knife and some needle files to remove casting defects or misaligned mould join lines. Then.....

Played with some Green Stuff and a pointed dental tool to add some customisation to the figures. I added new and more defined strapping or rough rope to the backpacks and a small round clasp to the ammunition pouches. The Green Stuff was added over superglue and any detailing was done with the dental tool or the point of a scalpel.

I can now get on with priming or undercoating the minis - that is if the weather doesn't deteriorate too much.


No comments: