Thursday 28 July 2022

More Scatter Terrain for the Wargame Table - W, S & S issue 120

The latest issue of Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy (issue 120 June/July 2022)  has another tutorial written by me and showing how I built some additional linear terrain for the wargame table. My earlier tutorials showed how I built and painted stone walls, wooden fences and hedges. In this issue I show how I added to the earlier articles and built some unique and interesting features to add to the earlier pieces.

For more information you can pick up the magazine which is now available in the UK from WHSmiths.

At a recent visit to WHSmiths, I saw three wargame magazines Wargames, Soldiers & Strategy, Wargames Illustrated and Miniature Wargames for sale on the same shelf - each magazine included an article written by me. This is not a unique occurrence but but rare enough that Sue took a photograph and posted it on her Facebook pages.

Tony

No comments: