Monday 29 June 2020

Scalextric/Gaslands - part eighteen



The final image for this project, The Blymp on a piece of repainted Scalextric track. This series of updates was inspired by a couple of damaged slots cars which having been repaired were then modified in a Mad Max or Gaslands style. They have been great fun to model and paint, but I should now get back to painting figures and in July that is what my plan will be.

I will try to update the Blog with images of the cars running around the track, I have the video, but am not sure how to upload to the Blog.

Finally for this Scalextric/Gaslands themed month, I have included two additional images of the previously faetured Porsche 962's. First the ATF Interceptor and then the Blockade Runner.



Stay safe and

Keep Calm and Carry On Modelling

Tony

No comments: