Monday 4 April 2022

Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over - part thirty six

It's about time I started a new group of minis for my Flintloque/Silver Bayonet cross over project and I have chosen a Spanish force.

I picked up this box set many years ago - Spanish or Dark Elf Guerrillas, but upon opening the box I thought the miniatures looked too small and didn't fit in with what I was looking for. I'm sure I'll find a use for these, but for now it was back to the drawing board.....


This is a selection of metal figures from my 'spares box' and I've based them on to 2p coins with the groundwork built-up with Milliput. You can see where I have added small modifications to a couple of sculpts, but in the main they are 'standard' Alternative Armies Dark Elves or Ferach.

I'll be adding more texture to the bases soon and then it's onto painting.

Tony

No comments: