Saturday 11 August 2012

London 2012 Olymics

With all the very best intentions, modelling and miniature painting has well and truly taken a back seat to watching the Olympics. I find that once I settle down in front the excellent coverage I am transfixed.

The good news is that there are only a couple more days to go before the closing ceremony, the bad news is that I expect the ParaOlympics will be just as engrossing.


I think my only criticism of the whole event is the sometimes negative commentary that I have experienced from some (a few) BBC commentators. This mainly the TV coverage while the radio commentators have actually had me in tears.

I expect I will once again be transfixed to the TV this evening. And counting how many medals Great Britain can get before the closing ceremony.

Tony


2 comments:

John Lambshead said...

Yeah me too. I came to scoff and have been fascinated.

lrqan said...

I second all those sentiments!