Wednesday 25 January 2017

BS2017 - Hammerhead Shark - part twelve



 The tail section was constructed from a single piece of .75mm plastic card which was cut and sanded to shape before being inserted into a grove in the tail section. Once the tail was in place I sealed the area with both Green Stuff and superglue.

I have added liquid superglue to the tail section to build-up an aerofoil section which I will further fill and sand later in the project.

Additional ventral fins were added to the tail section, modelled from plastic card and glued in place with superglue.


During planning for this model I came across these Shark Aircraft which I thought were worth sharing with the group.

For full details go to this link.




Tony

1 comment:

Herr Zinnling said...

It looks great already. Cheers, Karl