Wednesday 3 March 2010

Barking Irons from Alternative Armies

Following my earlier post - detailing the launch of this new magazine from Alternative Armies. I have included a cover image of issue one, due for release on the March 15th with a cover price of £3.00

Barking Irons is planned as a monthly magazine detailing Flintloque/Slaughterloo and other games from Alternative Armies and 15mm.co.uk.

More details are available from;

With a more detailed review and launch information available from;


I am obviously bias, as the feature modelling article has been written by me, however I feel that with the lack of fantasy based published material, a new magazine deserves to be given a fair chance at success. I would hope that others feel the same way and will agree to support AA in this undertaking.

Once again, good luck to all involved.

Tony

No comments: