Wednesday 19 January 2011

Orcs in the Webbe Advent Calendar is back

The Orcs in the Webbe Advent Calendar is back. For full details go here;

The Advent Calendar is put together by Craig Andrews and offers a story, a scenario or piece of art work for each of the days leading up to Christmas - a traditional idea that supplies Flintloque/Alternative Armies themed content. This year the planned Advent Calendar was interrupted as Craig had a bereavement within the family. I am pleased to report that the missing stories are now being posted as The Lost Days.

Firstly, I would like to repeat my condolences to Craig and his family for their loss. My thoughts are still with you. I would also like to thank Craig for posting The Lost days, the first by Gavin Syme called The Du Luc Inheritance is a great piece of fiction.

Tony

No comments: