Monday 5 November 2012

November Update.....

Earlier today I came across this After Action Report which shows some painted Princess Julianna Dwarves. The miniatures were sculpted by me some time ago and have featured on this Blog a number of times The regiment is named after my niece, Julianna. The images can be found here while details of the Limited Edition Unit from Alternative Armies can be found here.

In addition I have just started to paint the S.P.Q.ORC Boche Halflings and images should be posted tomorrow.

This Saturday I intend visiting Scale Model World - the IPMS show held at The International Centre, Telford, for full details go to this link. Anyone else going to be there?

Tony

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

It's great seeing your own models painted by someone else. I really must paint my set!
Hope you have fun at the show and I really look forward to seeing the halflings!!!

Cheers
Rob